DriverView is a great free tool because it displays information about device drivers installed on Windows computers.
The DriverView interface shows a list of all available device drivers installed on the system.
It also contains information such as the driver’s name and type
its memory address, its description, version number, the company behind it
and the device that the driver manages so that specialists can troubleshoot or maintain the target computer.
The output data can be exported to an HTML file for the user’s preference.
Key Features Include:
The driver view allows you to select one or more drivers from the list, then copy the information about these drivers to the clipboard and save them in a text or HTML file.
DriverView is a standalone executable file, so it doesn’t require any installation process or additional DLLs.
Just run the executable file (driverview.exe) and start using it.
System requirements: the driver view runs
Access a thorough amount of details
- But you can also view the company, product name,
- date of creation and modification,
- file path, and attributes, along with the service and service display name.
- Furthermore, you can save selected items,
- view file properties, look for a driver on Google,
- use a search function, hide Microsoft drivers,
- and create an HTML report (selected or all items).
- Moreover, you can choose the columns,
- enable to auto-size columns, refresh the list,
- enable auto-refresh, and beep
- when any modifications are made to the drivers and others.
You May Like Also
- Windows 7,